- Blue Chip Mutual fund
- Contra Mutual Fund
- Credit Card
- Credit Card Payment
- Credit Card Reward Points
- Customer Care
- Demat Services
- Gold Card
- Home Loan Calculator
- Home Loans
- Life Insurance
- Magnum Mutual Fund
- Mutual Fund Online
- Mutual Funds India
- Nri Banking
- One India Fund
- Online Money Transfer
- Online Trading
- Pension Plan
- Personal Banking
- Personal Loans
- Platinum Card
- Sbi Apply Online
- Silver Credit Card
SBI Customer Care Numbers
The State bank of India is one of the leading nationalized banks of India. This has been in operation for many years now and has also developed in a variety of ways. There has been a change in the availability of services and facilities that are now made available in India to bank customers. There are various levels of guidance and monitoring that is conducted to help them manage their financial resources better.
Over the past couple of decades the growth of private banking and the introduction of efficient personalized services have also initiated changes in the operations nationalized banks. And among them State Bank of India has been a leader in bringing customized and efficient facilities for the patrons and account holders.
Among the various services that have been introduced by SBI in the past few years with regards to customer care are as follows.
Customer care service department
Credit card department
Online transactions and funds transfer
24 hours phone banking service
Mobile banking service
Online Demat trading
SBI mutual funds
These are only some of the ways the bank is trying to reach out to its customers in a way that would be of true assistance to them. There are specialized services available for NRIs also that ensures a safer handling of money and in their best interests.
SBI Customer Care
There is a new emphasis on the availability of customer care services for all the clients and patrons of the State Bank of India. This is a department that is further subdivided into various divisions of operations. These executives will take a complete view of any problem that is faced by an account holder. In this you can access complete information of a product or service of the bank to even lodge a complaint about the malfunctions of a service in any area of your banking experience. The executives will not only take a note of it but also ensure a complete review of the situation. You will also be able to get a solution for this within the least possible time.
What is even better is that in order to address your problem or an enquiry all that you need to avail is a number. There is a single phone number available for all customer care problems and enquiries. That makes it hassle free especially for individuals who are senior or infirm. You can call the number and it will be a toll free call.
This means your telephone company will not charge you for this call. The all India toll free number is 1800 180 1290.
Sbi Toll Free Number
The toll free numbers for several other cities are as follows.
1800 11 22 11 (Toll free from BSNL/MTNL landlines)
080 - 2659 9990 (other lines)
1800 425 3800 (accessible from landlines and mobile phones)
Mumbai - 1600 22 8866
Delhi - 1800 11 4545
Kolkata - 1800 345 3455
There is an efficient and friendly executive at the other end who is patient in hearing your problems and issues and also offering you a complete solution within no time at all. Call them if you lose your credit card or simply want to know the latest rates of interest in fixed deposits that are given. There are local numbers that are allotted to each state in the country. There are SBI branches all over India and there is a separate number that will be available for your state. These are also available in the official website of the bank. In case you don’t have it just log onto www.statebankofindia.com and click on available links such as contact centers to avail the numbers. There is also an all India helpline number available at the site from where you can get the desired customer care number for your state. The helpline number is toll free and thus free of charge.
SBI Grievance Cell
There is a specific cell or department that has been created to provide specific services to address any grievance or complaints that a client has. There are various reasons when patrons of the bank face difficulties in carrying out their banking work. There is no such requirement for a banker with SBI to go to their branch or meet the manager for this. They can simply call the number and report the problem that they are facing.
There is another new approach that the State Bank of India has come up with. Their senior officials will soon be available to meet patrons and customers to listen to their individual problems and try to provide quick solutions. Even in case of difficult problems the bank will ensure that the solution is reached at which is acceptable and agreed upon by their customer.
To make the grievance cell available to all their patrons SBI has already set up these grievance cells in cities like Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, Ahmadabad, Bangalore, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Lucknow, Patna, Thiruvananthapuram and Bhubaneswar. And this is not all. There is a further process of ever increasing grievance cells that are coming up in other cities as well with an aim of reaching out to a wider spectrum of customer base. It is understood by the bank authorities that the increased scope of operations of the bank has spread out to all parts of India that also includes villages, smaller towns and even remote places. Thus there will be problems for their customers in these places too that needs to be addressed with the same importance.
It is also understood at SBI that a large part of the banking of modern Indians are carried out through the internet. In order to make the services of the grievance cell accessible to them there is also the availability of email ids in respective cities.
The id for the official website of the bank is http://www.sbi.co.in/index.htm. There are other helpline ids that are operational for other cities as follows
Mumbai - email@example.com
Delhi - firstname.lastname@example.org
Kolkata - email@example.com
Chennai - firstname.lastname@example.org
Bangalore - email@example.com
Hyderabad - firstname.lastname@example.org
Ahmedabad - email@example.com
Patna - firstname.lastname@example.org
Comment/ Complaints for this URL:
1. piyush mankar (email@example.com) posted this comment on Jan 1, 2013 at 06:47
I transferred Rs 10,000 to another account of icici from mobile banking through your service (sbi bank freedom) on 31-12-2012 but it was not transferred to the mentioned account and the same amount is debited from my account no-30939619421. So I request you to please credit my account with respective amount.
2. Rajesh Kumar (firstname.lastname@example.org) posted this comment on Dec 12, 2012 at 01:06
i need my monthly statement of Saving account
3. Indresh kr yadav (Ik.email@example.com) posted this comment on Dec 9, 2012 at 07:14
Kindly help as my rs.1082/- has wrongly been debited while booking railway ticket as on dated-6/12/12. Please help. How can I get back my money.
4. amit verma (firstname.lastname@example.org) posted this comment on Jan 3, 2013 at 08:58
I want to apply for a personal loan. What is the eligibility criteria for it ?
5. pradeep (email@example.com) posted this comment on Dec 20, 2012 at 06:42
This is pradeep. I am an account holder of your bank. I want to transfer money to an account in (Common wealth bank) in Australia. Please suggest me the options to send.
6. K.V.Shriram (firstname.lastname@example.org) posted this comment on Feb 2, 2013 at 04:32
I have been trying to reach the ATM customer service to cancel my debit card. I do not how to get the customer care help me.l I have decided to close down my SB account with SBI and move to private banks where customer care is good.
7. chirag (email@example.com) posted this comment on Mar 4, 2013 at 20:53
dear sir i want to open ppf account. for this is it required to open saving account?
8. sandeep kumar (firstname.lastname@example.org) posted this comment on Feb 11, 2013 at 05:53
my Ac no is 11318656519. i applied for atm card on 31 dec 12 ,is my ATM card made or not?pls give me detail
9. Md Mokhtar Hussain (email@example.com) posted this comment on Feb 2, 2013 at 02:26
My Ac/No: 30829649881 Branch: SBI Shahkund, dist- bhagalpur, bihar. I am missing Rs. 1000.00 in my account today. plz helm me.
10. Harsh (firstname.lastname@example.org) posted this comment on Feb 4, 2013 at 03:24
Hi, I want to open an account with your bank what is the process and documents required. BR. Harsh
11. M C Patel (email@example.com) posted this comment on Feb 4, 2013 at 04:11
I do not get helpline scince last three days,even not getting response of my mail sent to DGM,mumbai On Ahmedabad helpline no body is lifting the phone and toll free line is constantly engaged that is surprising
12. prasanta kumar patra (firstname.lastname@example.org) posted this comment on Feb 7, 2013 at 06:29
officer is not responding for mobile banking.
13. Parkash Pathak (email@example.com) posted this comment on Mar 14, 2013 at 04:09
I have added a beneficiary so now i want to delete it but m not able do do it. Please help for this matter as soon as possible
14. swaraj kumar patra (firstname.lastname@example.org) posted this comment on Mar 20, 2013 at 06:32
i cannot recives my deposit and withdraw balance detail my resister no.
15. prashantsalgar (email@example.com) posted this comment on Mar 19, 2013 at 05:16
sbi freedom application not support black berry 9320
16. nindiya choudhary (firstname.lastname@example.org) posted this comment on Feb 6, 2013 at 00:51
i have applied for atm card before 20 days but i have not got it
17. Rakesh (email@example.com) posted this comment on Apr 17, 2013 at 00:26
Hi, can you please provide the sbi customer care number for west bengal...
18. Anku (firstname.lastname@example.org) posted this comment on Apr 30, 2013 at 00:05
Is there any sbi customer care no for mumbai besides the one that is mentioned above.. ?
19. Varun (email@example.com) posted this comment on Apr 30, 2013 at 00:07
Thanks for providing the email support address for Chennai. Can you please sms me sbi customer care number for Chennai as well ? My number is 9809988772
20. Raju (firstname.lastname@example.org) posted this comment on Apr 29, 2013 at 06:35
I have been trying a lot to find out sbi contact number for noida. Can you please update it or send it on my email id..
21. M V R Prabhakara sastry (email@example.com) posted this comment on Apr 27, 2013 at 03:16
I am registered for mobile banking with the phone number 8184896233 but it is not working. I have made a complaint as well but there has been no solution. Please solve my problem.
22. Anuj (firstname.lastname@example.org) posted this comment on Apr 29, 2013 at 12:49
I have a complaint. I did e mobile recharge but didn't get any balance addition. However, it is showing two transactions in my account.
23. Minku (email@example.com) posted this comment on Apr 29, 2013 at 06:13
What is the toll free number of sbi for bangalore area ? Please sms me on my number 9899077886. Thanks
24. Nitin (firstname.lastname@example.org) posted this comment on May 15, 2013 at 04:43
@piyush. You can try to contact sbi bank via the sbi helpline number which is 39020202 in order to resolve your issue.
25. Mansie (email@example.com) posted this comment on May 14, 2013 at 00:44
@abhinav. The sbi card toll free number is 18001801290.
26. Zayed (firstname.lastname@example.org) posted this comment on May 14, 2013 at 00:46
Please sms me the sbi customer service center address and number in Noida.
27. Jayul (email@example.com) posted this comment on May 14, 2013 at 01:00
@shivam. The sbi debit card helpline number is 1800 425 3800.
28. Brijesh (firstname.lastname@example.org) posted this comment on May 14, 2013 at 01:04
@Mohan. The sbi customer care chennai number is (022) 39020202 and (080) 26599990.
29. Jay (email@example.com) posted this comment on May 14, 2013 at 00:30
@Indresh. The sbi customer care number hyderabad is 18004253800 and 1800112211.
30. Mukul (firstname.lastname@example.org) posted this comment on May 13, 2013 at 23:44
What is the sbi credit card customer care number for Noida ? Please sms me the number on 9837459881.
31. Tanya Jain (email@example.com) posted this comment on May 13, 2013 at 23:46
Please sms me the sbi customer care number for mumbai location.
32. Pinky (firstname.lastname@example.org) posted this comment on May 13, 2013 at 23:50
Please sms me the sbi toll free no on my number 9899098778.
33. Vinay (email@example.com) posted this comment on May 15, 2013 at 03:29
@shubham. The sbi card customer care for chennai is 39021212 and 60008500.
34. Jayesh (firstname.lastname@example.org) posted this comment on May 20, 2013 at 00:13
@Mukul. The sbi credit card customer care number for Noida is 18004253800.