- Blue Chip Mutual fund
- Car Loan
- Contra Mutual Fund
- Credit Card
- Credit Card Payment
- Credit Card Reward Points
- Customer Care
- Demat Services
- Education Loan
- Fixed Deposits
- Gold Card
- Gold Loan
- Home Loan Calculator
- Home Loans
- Life Insurance
- Magnum Mutual Fund
- Mobile Banking
- Mutual Fund Online
- Mutual Funds India
- Nri Banking
- One India Fund
- Online Internet Banking
- Online Money Transfer
- Online Trading
- Pension Plan
- Personal Banking
- Personal Loans
- Platinum Card
- Sbi Apply Online
- Silver Credit Card
SBI Bank Savings Account
The State Bank of India is one of the chosen and leading banks of India. There is a certain transparency and authenticity of its operations along with extensive coverage which has earned it as one of the most trusted financial institutions of the country. The bank has a variety of accounts and financial services that is provided to its customers for their professional and personal requirements of savings and investments. This is also one of the largest loan giving organizations of the country for a variety of professional, personal and business purposes. A sincere and systematic work force coupled with computerized and high performance technical backup has only added to its popularity among the mass of bankers in the country.
Here is a look at some of the different types of accounts that you can operate at the State Bank of India.
Savings Bank Account
Senior Citizen Account
Retirement Savings Account
3 in 1 Account for Online Trading Account
NRI Accounts like NRE, NRO and FCNR
Nostro and Forex Accounts for International Banking
SBI Savings Account
This is the first step t garaging your additional cash in the safe custody of the bank. There is a consistent accessibility to the cash that allows you to use the same and withdraw at any given time of need. Additionally there is a standard interest of 4% that is paid annually against your savings accounts. You will have the convenience of the cheque book and an ATM card cum debit card also. This gives you a greater and anytime access to your cash.
SBI Current Account
This is in close resemblance with the savings bank account except for the fact that this is a facility available for your business or company. There is a ATM card that is available along with a specially made 25 leaves cheque book for use in these cases. You will also have an easy access of operation through any branch of the bank with its core banking system.
No Frills Account from SBI
There are a variety of customers that come to open accounts with SBI. And among them there are those who cannot maintain minimum balance which is one of the basic requirements of the bank. There is also a low service charge that is attached to these accounts.
SBI Salary Account
This is an age when salaries are often transferred through netbanking. Thus for those who have their salary accounts with SBI there is an instant credit of salaries that is complemented with SMS alerts on mobile phones and emails that are sent in an automated process.
NRI Accounts from SBI
This is one of the best options from the bank for all those who are settled abroad and still to bank with one of their own. There are specially created savings accounts and investment options for all such people. These are NRE rupee account, NRO A/Cs, FCNR, savings and business accounts as well as term deposits of different kinds that are offered as some of the many options of banking.
There are international banking solutions too that are offered by SBI. These are available for both NRI customers and Indian customers alike. Services include Nostro accounts and SBI Forex trading accounts among several other banking solutions.
There are several types of commercial banking services that are provided at SBI thus allowing companies to carry out a variety of their banking work here. There are various specific customized banking services too that are provided to these clients as per their needs.
Online Trading Accounts from SBI
There is a very frequent and extensive online trading that is increasingly becoming popular amongst account holders and users of netbanking services. SBI has thus formulated 3 in 1 special accounts that have made it easier for their clients to carry out such trading through these accounts.
SBI Internet Banking
There are account holders who are extremely net savvy and prefer to use this medium for all their banking needs. There is also a quick and safe account and banking services that is offered from SBI. You will have several options of bill payments and funds transfer or payment related convenience.
Demat Account from SBI
This is a specific service that has made it easier for customers to access their share and stick trading transactions. This is useful in case of transactions for equity funds, mutual funds and other related products.
SBI PPF Account
This is a special service that is extended from the bank for all its customers. The only other place where you can make this type of an account is the Post Office. However the same service is available from SBI with special permission owing to its all India presence and the confidence that it enjoys among the people. At SBI your PPF deposits will enjoy the same rate of interest and the tax savings that is allowed to it.
SBI Government Accounts
SBI is directly under the operations of the Reserve Bank of India. There are various types of internal operations between banks and the central authority that is enabled by the operations of SBI. This also makes it possible for SBI to handle transactions and accounts of SEBI undertakings and other government companies.
SBI Business Current Account
There are different kinds of daily business needs for encashment of outstation cheques and other transactions. These are available through SBI business accounts where care is taken to ensure the fast processing and deliverance of services.
Account Opening with SBI
There are different processes involved when you are trying to open an account with SBI. This will depend on the nature of the account that you are about to open. You can visit the nearest branch for all information and related forms and list of documents which you have to supply. If you are net savvy then log into the official bank site as
http://www.SBI.co.in/index.htm and you will be able to access online application forms and all details about the accounts.
Comment/ Complaint for this URL:
1. Preethi (firstname.lastname@example.org) posted this comment on Dec 11, 2012 at 11:17
Please guide me as how to open savings account online in sbi bank.
2. vishwanath rathod (email@example.com) posted this comment on Feb 25, 2013 at 02:14
i want to know how to open a sb a/c at sbi through online
3. KUNAL KUMAR (firstname.lastname@example.org) posted this comment on Dec 12, 2012 at 05:19
Please send me the savings and salary account form of state bank of india asap.
4. dnyaneshwar Gawade (email@example.com) posted this comment on Dec 28, 2012 at 02:45
Sir, I want to open savings account. What is the eligibility criteria for it. Can you please send me your agent.
5. NAZIM UDDIN (firstname.lastname@example.org) posted this comment on Dec 13, 2012 at 09:21
I want to open a current account. Can you please guide me with the procedure and the necessary documents that are required through my mail id.
6. gautam (email@example.com) posted this comment on Dec 29, 2012 at 10:49
I want to open a fixed deposit account. Please guide me with the procedure.
7. Nayan Nagin Patil. (firstname.lastname@example.org) posted this comment on Jan 5, 2013 at 06:17
Sir, I have to open my SBI account online. How can I apply for the same ?
8. Shreyasi Parab (email@example.com) posted this comment on Mar 20, 2013 at 00:00
pl opening my new saving account.
9. pramod sharma (firstname.lastname@example.org) posted this comment on Feb 16, 2013 at 01:02
I had sent Rs 5000 from hdfcbank raipur to sbi robertsganj code-sbin0000170 a/c no. 10724786836 dated on 11:02:2013 but it is not showing till now in this account. Kindly check
10. abhishek singh (email@example.com@g) posted this comment on Feb 8, 2013 at 10:19
Sir, I want to open my online account. Please send the necessary documents. What is the process ?
11. BIKASH KUMAR CHOUDHARY (firstname.lastname@example.org) posted this comment on Mar 11, 2013 at 00:46
i want to open my account so i want you send me online site on my email
12. chanda (email@example.com) posted this comment on Feb 4, 2013 at 01:28
how to open saving acnt.online in SBI.
13. khasim peera (firstname.lastname@example.org) posted this comment on Feb 3, 2013 at 05:33
how to open saving accont online in sbi
14. padmaja (email@example.com) posted this comment on Mar 4, 2013 at 23:21
please send me a saving account form
15. krishna sharma (firstname.lastname@example.org) posted this comment on Mar 3, 2013 at 07:32
I want to open a new saving a/c in sbi. What is the necessary documentation that is required ?
16. ashok kumar (email@example.com) posted this comment on Feb 2, 2013 at 03:10
how to open savings acnt online in sbi
17. Rashmi (firstname.lastname@example.org) posted this comment on Mar 9, 2013 at 01:15
can I open saving account in name of my kids, my niece etc, if yes what are the documents required.
18. Nagarjuna (email@example.com) posted this comment on Mar 3, 2013 at 23:55
can i open two a/c s in sbi (different branches)it is possible or not?
19. sajath (firstname.lastname@example.org) posted this comment on Mar 6, 2013 at 09:31
how can i open savings account online
20. PRAKASH GAWANDE (email@example.com) posted this comment on Mar 21, 2013 at 01:49
I am interested to open saving account jointly to our near branch at hudekshwar road, Nagpur- Maharashtra. Pl help me.
21. swamidas (firstname.lastname@example.org) posted this comment on Mar 13, 2013 at 09:41
how to open saving account
22. Azharuddin (email@example.com) posted this comment on Feb 23, 2013 at 04:00
How Can I apply my ATM Card and Cheque Book.Bcoz now i am Staying on the other state....
23. sunilkumar (firstname.lastname@example.org) posted this comment on Jan 29, 2013 at 05:40
i want net banking access in my account.
24. abhijeet kumar (email@example.com) posted this comment on Apr 9, 2013 at 05:12
I want to open saving account in sbi. Please help..
25. shivprasad sahu (firstname.lastname@example.org) posted this comment on Apr 26, 2013 at 05:37
I want to open a salary account in sbi bank. Can you please guide me with the procedure.
26. NANDINI (NANDUMAHI123@GMAIL.COM) posted this comment on May 3, 2013 at 07:47
I am looking for the application form as I want to open an online savings account in SBI
27. Harish (email@example.com) posted this comment on May 23, 2013 at 01:37
I am looking for information relating to sbi online account opening form. Can you please guide me through my mail as to how can I open the account and what is the eligibility criteria for the same.
28. Vaibhav (firstname.lastname@example.org) posted this comment on Apr 30, 2013 at 00:11
Can you please send me sbi bank account opening form for 2013 on my mail id. Also, what is the process of opening the account and what are its charges ?
29. Umesh Nandan Mohite (email@example.com) posted this comment on May 7, 2013 at 08:54
I want to open a new account. Please send me details.
30. NAVDEEP SINGH (firstname.lastname@example.org) posted this comment on Apr 20, 2013 at 12:59
I want to know how to open a savings bank a/c at sbi through online banking..
31. Tamal Das (email@example.com) posted this comment on Apr 30, 2013 at 12:56
Approximately 25 days ago I had opened my sbi bank account but till date I have not got my atm card. Please follow this and do the needful.
32. Sandeep (firstname.lastname@example.org) posted this comment on Apr 18, 2013 at 23:52
I am looking to open sbi saving account. Can you please send the forms on my mail id.
33. abhimanyu85 (email@example.com) posted this comment on Apr 17, 2013 at 01:33
Please send the latest sbi account opening form on my mail id. Thanks...
34. Madhav (firstname.lastname@example.org) posted this comment on Apr 22, 2013 at 03:25
I am looking for the official website from where I can get my sbi account information such as balance etc.. Can you please send me details for the same...