- Auto Loans
- Citibank Travel Insurance
- Citifinancial Auto Loans
- Citifinancial Customer Care
- Citifinancial Retail Services
- Citigold Wealth
- Credit Cards
- Customer Care
- E Saving
- Home Loans
- Internet Banking
- Nri Account
- Personal Loan
- Student Loan
- Suvidha Account
- Travel Insurance
Citibank India Careers, Jobs and Vacancies
Citibank is a major international bank and is the financial arm of the Citigroup. Citibank was founded in the year 1812 in the city of New York. Today it has grown big. Not only is it the third largest bank in the U.S.A but it has now spread its wings everywhere. Today it has made its presence felt in every hook and corner of the globe. India today is a global economic power. Thus, it very natural for Citibank to start banking services here in India.
Now if you were an upcoming job aspirant here in India, you would do well to work in Citibank and gain some work experience. Besides working in a multinational bank will add a lot of credibility to your C.V. Therefore, let me now tell you the process of how to apply for Citibank India careers .
The Citi group has its own quick job search service, which is responsible for filling up the vacancy in case there are any. However, it is one of the largest banks in the globe. Thus, its pay packet is also very lucrative. Vacancies if there are any are declared online and of course in all the branches of the Citibank. The recruitment process here to is very much similar to any other organization.
Now after the vacancies have been made public the criteria which applicants need to have is also placed in public domain. Here there are two things, which have been stressed upon. Now if the applicant is a fresher it is the educational qualification. However if you are looking to apply for a top job work experience is necessary. Next, you will have to fill up an application form where you will have to mention every detail about yourself. Here you will have to give details that are mentioned in the C.V. Next, you will have too sit for a recruitment test.
After the results of the exam are out you will have to appear before an interview panel. This panel consists of high-ranking officers of the bank. If you are able to satisfy them and answer all there queries you will be given the appointment letter to join Citibank. The competition is tough and it is only the very best who get the appointment letter in their hands.
However, this is after all worth a try. Citibank is a global giant. It has branches all around the globe. Not only will it give you a handsome pay packet but also you will be able to garner international experience working in this bank. U.K., U.S.A, and Australia are some of the places where this bank has enough presence.
Now if you do want more information in this regard you can approach Citibank North America financial centre, Citi Corps Data Systems Inc and Citibank technology solutions. These are some places from where you will get information about the international recruitment programs of Citibank. Lastly, the internet is something, which has all the information. If you find these above places out of your reach, you can always apply through the internet.
Comments for this URL:
1. ankit sharma (firstname.lastname@example.org) posted this comment on Feb 19, 2013 at 04:17
please tell me the latest openings in city bank for graduates,and is there any sort of exam for example:bank po
2. nidah (email@example.com) posted this comment on Mar 7, 2013 at 14:18
please tell me know if there is any position for MMS in finance in citigroup
3. preeti singh (firstname.lastname@example.org) posted this comment on Feb 25, 2013 at 03:51
sir/madam plz let me know any opening for citi bank.i m presently working at icici bank have 1 year of experience.
4. premkuma rsasi (premsasi32gmail.com) posted this comment on Feb 27, 2013 at 02:31
please tell me the latest job openings for freshers in kerala
5. mrigank sharma (email@example.com) posted this comment on Mar 12, 2013 at 06:02
please let me know any opening in citi group for fresher..
6. shruti mamillapally (firstname.lastname@example.org) posted this comment on Feb 16, 2013 at 00:23
I am interested in working with Citibank and presently work for ICICI Bank Foreign Remittances. Do let me know if there are any openings for same in Citibank. When is the recruitment exam for 2013 and 2014 ?
7. MAYUR CHAVAN (email@example.com) posted this comment on Mar 18, 2013 at 11:21
Dear All, Let me know any opening in CITI BANK i currently working with ICICI BANK.I have total 5 year experience in BANKING sector
8. B.K.Saru mathy (firstname.lastname@example.org) posted this comment on Feb 2, 2013 at 11:00
up date me what ever and when any recruitment in chennai
9. banwari lal kundariya (email@example.com) posted this comment on Mar 15, 2013 at 04:40
please send me new opening vacancies information .
10. POOJA JAYAPRAKASH (firstname.lastname@example.org) posted this comment on Mar 26, 2013 at 06:54
please inform me if there are any vacancies for graduates in citibank and I have an experience of 10 month work in an MNC
11. KARTHICK RAJ L (email@example.com) posted this comment on Feb 22, 2013 at 10:03
sir please tellme latest jobs in gradutes jobs and is there any sort of exam
12. Vandana Nayak (firstname.lastname@example.org) posted this comment on Feb 28, 2013 at 02:28
Please tell me the latest job opportunities available in Bangalore location. I'm a B.E. (IT) graduate working now in Capgemini.
13. vidhya (email@example.com) posted this comment on Mar 18, 2013 at 02:03
please tell me about latest openings
14. Amit Kumar (firstname.lastname@example.org) posted this comment on Jan 29, 2013 at 03:48
My name is Amit kumar keenly intrested to work in ciry bank. I am greduate & fresher
15. pavithra (email@example.com) posted this comment on Apr 26, 2013 at 04:56
Please tell me if any new job vacancies in Chennai is there for freshers.
16. Ramadevi (firstname.lastname@example.org) posted this comment on May 3, 2013 at 06:27
Please let me know if there are any vacancies in Citigroup India for fresher in banking sector.
17. krutika koshi (email@example.com) posted this comment on Apr 28, 2013 at 06:50
Please tell me the latest job opportunities available in mumbai or singapore location. I'm a B.E. (ec)n now pursuing PGDM Specialisation: Marketing from pune
18. Ayyaj Shaikh (firstname.lastname@example.org) posted this comment on Apr 23, 2013 at 02:17
Sir/madam please let me know if there is any opening for Citibank. I am presently working at icici bank and have 2 and half years of experience.
19. Sheikh Mohammed Shahnawaz (email@example.com) posted this comment on Apr 19, 2013 at 07:34
kindly inform me about the openings for experienced graduate in Citibank...
20. Abhishek Bhowmick (firstname.lastname@example.org) posted this comment on Apr 27, 2013 at 01:18
Please tell me if there is any job vacancy in 2013 as an intern in your company for India branch.
21. gurleen mann (email@example.com) posted this comment on Apr 30, 2013 at 05:45
Are there any Citibank career options in 2013 ? Incase there are any openings for Citibank India please do let me know.
22. Partha Dey (firstname.lastname@example.org) posted this comment on May 2, 2013 at 10:41
Please tell me if there are any positions that are opened for banking in Citigroup India
23. Shilpa (email@example.com) posted this comment on Apr 20, 2013 at 02:29
Please do let me know the job opportunities in citibank.
24. Mohd Allaudin (Mastan12345) posted this comment on May 12, 2013 at 05:04
I am looking for data entry jobs and it jobs. Please inform me if there are any vacancies that are available.
25. Prosenjit sarkar (firstname.lastname@example.org) posted this comment on May 16, 2013 at 00:22
Update me when any recruitment happens in kolkata in 2013 or 2014.
26. Vipul (email@example.com) posted this comment on May 16, 2013 at 00:22
Are there any vacancies in your kolkata office for graduates ? Please send me details on my mail id if any recruitment is coming up.
27. mohammed khizer (firstname.lastname@example.org) posted this comment on May 20, 2013 at 07:41
Please let me know about current openings for commerce graduates