- Bda Auctions
- Bda Sites
- Bmrda Website
- DDA Housing Scheme 2012 2013
- Dda 1 Bedroom Flats
- Dda 2 Bedroom Flats
- Dda 3 Bedroom Flats
- Dda Allotments
- Dda Auctions
- Dda Draw
- Dda Expandable Flats
- Dda Flats Application Forms
- Dda Flats Delhi
- Dda Flats Dwarka
- Dda Flats Rohini
- Dda Flats Shalimar Bagh
- Dda Flats Vasant Kunj
- Dda Housing Scheme 2008
- Dda Plots
- Developement Authorities
- Greater Noida Draw Results
- Haridwar Authority
- Haridwar Authority Inderlok
- Haridwar Vikas Pradhikaran
- HUDA New Scheme 2013
- Huda Allotment
- Huda Auctions
- Huda Bahadurgarh
- Huda Bahadurgarh Draw
- Huda Bye Laws
- Huda Current Schemes
- Huda Draw Results
- Huda Extension Policy
- Huda Faridabad
- Huda Gurgaon
- Huda Housing Scheme
- Huda Karnal Plot Draw
- Huda Master Plan
- Huda Panchkula Plot Draw
- Huda Plots
- Huda Result
- Hyderabad Urban Authority
- LDA New Scheme 2013
- Mhada Lottery Winner List 2013
- Mhada Lottery Form 2013
- Mhada Act 1976
- Mhada Bandra
- Mhada Flats
- Mhada Forms 2008
- Mhada Forms
- Mhada Goregaon
- Mhada Lokhandwala
- Mhada Lottery Draw
- Mhada Malad
- Mhada Malad Malvani
- Mhada Mumbai
- Mhada New Projects
- Mhada Pune
- Mhada Sra
- Mhada Versova
- Noida Nda Online
- Puda Plots Scheme 2013
- Yamuna Expressway
GDA - Ghaziabad Development Authority New Scheme Koyal Enclave
GDA or Ghaziadabad Development Authority declared and introduced the new scheme at Koyal Enclave after almost a gap of a long period of 13 years. This is the launching of a housing project that encloses many plans and programs to turn the area into a developed one. Under the scheme it follows the mission of accomplishing residential developments in Koyal Enclave in proximity to Lori, a prominent place in town. The scheme started showing results from the very first week of the month of December that takes into account the building of numerous flats and houses for the overall development of the area.
What is the scheme all about?
The scheme follows the plan of almost 3200 flats for especially the EWS section, which means the Economically Weaker Section. In addition to this, the scheme also incorporates the construction of an addition of 180 flats for those who fall in the category of LIG, that is Lower Income group. There is a slight difference between the constructions of flats for the two different sections. Those flats meant for EWS are smaller in pattern but are two room flats compared to the LIG category. The flats for the LIG are also two rooms, but they appear with a balcony.
The year 2008, also witnessed issues of many more plans for the EWS category not just restricted to areas of Koyal Enclave but spread out to Pratap Vihar, Rajendra Nagar and Arthala. There were the plan for construction of almost 10, 000 flats in these mentioned colonies solely categorised for the EWS section.
Long back in 1995, GDA has already proven some examples of its developmental spree. The Ghaziabad Development Authority had built multiple flats spread across colonies like Vaishali, Govindpuram, Pratap Vihar and Indira Puram.
What GDA had in store for the 2009 scheme?
The Ghaziabad Development Authority brought many things under the new scheme of 2009. It has many constructional dreams which were yet to be accomplished. The year 2009 has been a benchmark in the history of GDA, since it witnessed many schemes and residential constructions under its plan. The new scheme took into consideration the various under new colonies which were yet to see developments.
These areas included names like Tulsi Niketan, Kaushambi, Indirakunj, Indirapuram. These were the areas where GDA took up plans of constructions of the different types of residential units. Hence it could be said that these areas saw many developments which were under the planning eyes of GDA. However, GDA never had one plane for all areas which laid under its scheme. There were other plans for places like Madhuban, Swarna, Jayanti Puram and Bapudham. GDA had allotted many plots to residents of these areas.
There was not just one scheme, but many scheme under the eyes of GDA. The names of some of the schemes were Vaqishali Kamna, Vaishali Kamna E.W.S. II D, Indraprastha Pocket, Vaishali Kamna E.W.S II E and much more. These were the names allotted to the various schemes that resulted into the developments of flats and residential areas. The best thing about GDA is that the it has in offer a new plan so that the new home seekers can own their desirable homes at Indirapuram and vailshali.
Therefore it can be said that Ghaziabad Development Authority did a good job of allotting flats and developing the remote areas thus turning them into big townships and allowing people to come here and reside and that too at a minimum cost affair. However, those who were interested for applying for the new houses were given a last date of the mark of 31st August, 2009. Though some of the schemes have been mentioned above, the below shows in details some of the schemes under GDA that have been discussed in details.
Some of the Schemes
Indirapuran AK III: These were the MIG flats which estimated at a fiar price of 17, 41, 355. The flat was spread on a big area of 101 square meter, thus allowing sprawling grounds for dwellers to avail sufficient space at reasonable cost.
Indirapuram NK III: These were the duplexes and it spread over an area of 60 meter square. However, the cost was a little low at an estimation of 15,38,400.
Indirapuram AK IV: The MIG apartments costed a little high which was close to 20 lakhs at an approx of Rs.19,98,827. The floor measured an area between 77 and 86.36 meter square.
Indirapuram AK III: The floor area measures to a large spreading area of 79 meter square and estimated at about Rs.13,52,106.
Vaishali (FIS): These were the MIG apartments at a very reasonable price of 4,87,572. The accommodations were on the third floor thus allowing occupants to get flats at a very reasonable price.
Vaishali (FIS): The MIG accommodations covered the total area of first floor at 38.82 meter square and costed at Rs. 4,69,238.
However, a person applying for the flats under GDA has to follow a few rules and regulations to make his transaction work. He has to follow the few formalities as laid down under the GDA scheme to ensure that he can apply for flats. A person can actually retrieve the application forms from any of the branches of either Vijaya bank or Allahabad bank or Punjab national bank. Make sure that you go to one of the branches of these banks so as to collect your application form.
You have to make a short payment of about Rs.1100 for the form. Fill in with all the details that are required to ensure that you do not leave out any necessary information. Those under the GDA scheme had to fill in the forms and had to submit the same with the registration fess at any of the above mentioned branches within the 31st of August, 2009.
The 2009 scheme became very successfully since it followed in the footsteps of proper rules and regulations. Besides, the costs of the flats were distributed among high and low thus allowing people of all stratum to consider purchase. GDA has always been doing great in respect of developments and construction. One can always rely on its service to ensure a better living in future under good shelter.
Comments for this URL:
1. shilpa (email@example.com) posted this comment on Mar 2, 2013 at 00:25
plz. inform me new scheme of gda for flats and Plot. Thanks..
2. sandeep gandhi (firstname.lastname@example.org) posted this comment on Mar 7, 2013 at 06:13
please send m gda housing scheme march 2013
3. Naipal Singh (email@example.com) posted this comment on Mar 14, 2013 at 03:10
Please inform me Scheme of Flats /Plots of Ghaziabad Development Authority
4. Ankur Sharma (firstname.lastname@example.org) posted this comment on Feb 27, 2013 at 02:52
Please update me about any new scheme of GDA flates in 2013
5. harsh (email@example.com) posted this comment on Mar 4, 2013 at 06:32
please update the housing scheme GDA flats
6. gurudev singh (firstname.lastname@example.org) posted this comment on Mar 18, 2013 at 10:55
Please update me about any new scheme of allotment of gda new flats in 2013
7. Indra Rana (email@example.com) posted this comment on Mar 6, 2013 at 00:43
pls let me about new housing scheme GDA flats
8. ANIT SHARMA (firstname.lastname@example.org) posted this comment on Mar 12, 2013 at 00:32
Please update us about the upcoming housing schemes under GDA authority.
9. Jagannath Sao (email@example.com) posted this comment on Mar 1, 2013 at 00:36
plz. inform me new scheme of gda for flats and Plot. Thanks..
10. upendra ku,sharma (firstname.lastname@example.org) posted this comment on Mar 11, 2013 at 22:19
Please inform me about new scheme of gda for flats that is coming up in 2013 and 2014 and also about gda siddharth vihar.
11. jitendra agrawal (email@example.com) posted this comment on Mar 12, 2013 at 12:47
please detail currently scheme & how to apply for scheme
12. Tarkeshwar Pandey (firstname.lastname@example.org) posted this comment on Mar 20, 2013 at 12:58
plz. inform me new scheme of gda for flats and Plot. Thanks..
13. DEEPAK SHARMA (email@example.com) posted this comment on Mar 7, 2013 at 05:18
Please update the koyal enclave registration date
14. Dharmendra (firstname.lastname@example.org) posted this comment on Mar 3, 2013 at 06:16
I heard that there is a new scheme that is coming after Feb 2013. Can you please give more information on it.
15. sanjeev (email@example.com) posted this comment on Mar 3, 2013 at 06:15
Kindly inform me about the upcoming gda new flat scheme in 2014.
16. manoj bisht (manoj firstname.lastname@example.org) posted this comment on Feb 28, 2013 at 05:40
sir plz inform me for gda 1bhk new scheme and which date you are release the form.
17. Dinesh Chandra (email@example.com) posted this comment on Feb 22, 2013 at 01:03
please inform me of next GDA FLATE sceme in 2013.
18. LATA (firstname.lastname@example.org) posted this comment on Feb 15, 2013 at 04:07
please let me know that when is the next dda ews scemes longhs in 2013
19. r k srivastava (email@example.com) posted this comment on Feb 24, 2013 at 01:43
plz inform me new scheme of gda for plot and flats
20. pramod kumar (firstname.lastname@example.org) posted this comment on Feb 18, 2013 at 01:11
please inform the gda flats,plots booking details.
21. Anuj kumar singh (email@example.com) posted this comment on Jan 30, 2013 at 04:01
please inform me GDA booking detail
22. Jatin Mittal (firstname.lastname@example.org) posted this comment on Apr 10, 2013 at 04:52
Kindly inform me about the latest GDA scheme that is coming up in 2013.
23. Sanjiv Kumar (email@example.com) posted this comment on Apr 11, 2013 at 03:40
Please send me the details regarding the next gda housing schemes / plots or flats in 2013 or 2014
24. vinayjain (firstname.lastname@example.org) posted this comment on Mar 28, 2013 at 13:38
please up date the housing scheme GDA flat
25. sanjay saraswat (email@example.com) posted this comment on Mar 30, 2013 at 05:11
pl send me gda houseing scheme 2013
26. harsh (firstname.lastname@example.org) posted this comment on Apr 2, 2013 at 11:54
Please send me a booking form or suggest me from where i get download it.
27. Raj Malakar (email@example.com) posted this comment on Apr 1, 2013 at 01:34
Please send me the details about completed projects at Pratap Vihar, Ghaziabad UP
28. Vikas Saini (firstname.lastname@example.org) posted this comment on Mar 31, 2013 at 09:32
please send me next gda housing scheme in 2013
29. deepak aggarwal (email@example.com) posted this comment on Apr 11, 2013 at 12:01
Please inform me about new schemes of GDA for flats and plots coming up this year or even in 2014. Thanks in advance.
30. Debasish Banerjee (firstname.lastname@example.org) posted this comment on May 6, 2013 at 03:23
Does GDA have any plans to launch such type of flats in 2013 for EWS ?
31. raj (email@example.com) posted this comment on May 18, 2013 at 02:17
Please inform me about the new schemes under GDA flats and land in 2013-14. When will the lottery forms be available ?
32. SAMIR KUMAR (firstname.lastname@example.org) posted this comment on Apr 28, 2013 at 04:02
Please give me information about the new gda ghaziabad lottery scheme 2013. I am interested to purchase a gda room and I need it urgently.
33. Sanjay Kumar (email@example.com) posted this comment on Apr 24, 2013 at 07:56
Please inform me if any new scheme for allotment or re-allotment of flats by GDA for 2013 or 2014 is coming up.
34. Rajesh (firstname.lastname@example.org) posted this comment on Apr 23, 2013 at 02:47
Please inform me about the latest housing schemes from gda ghaziabad for 2013..
35. Anuj (email@example.com;firstname.lastname@example.org) posted this comment on May 1, 2013 at 06:08
Please update me about the latest upcoming housing schemes in 2013 and 2014 especially GDA and dda
36. Rajkishore Tyagi (email@example.com) posted this comment on May 6, 2013 at 11:59
Please confirm whether above schemes are already over or not. If so, let me know any new scheme.
37. seema bakshi (seemabakshi74&yahoo.com) posted this comment on May 7, 2013 at 02:52
Please send me the new project details for 2013 and 2014
38. SONIK CHADHDHA (firstname.lastname@example.org) posted this comment on May 13, 2013 at 07:09
Please send me details of GDA 2013 scheme online. When is the lottery draw coming ?
39. C.M.Uniyal (email@example.com) posted this comment on May 15, 2013 at 07:03
Please update me about any new scheme of allotment of GDA new flats/plots in 2013
40. JEEVANSHOO MONGIA (firstname.lastname@example.org) posted this comment on May 14, 2013 at 11:56
Please inform the floor allotted for ID 8888 in Koyal enclave which has now been renamed to Bapu Dham Awasita Yojna.
41. Vinay Kumar (Vinay_kumar336@hotmail.com) posted this comment on May 14, 2013 at 02:20
Please inform me new scheme of gda for flats and plots. Thanks..
42. Dr. Amit Kumar Gupta (email@example.com) posted this comment on May 14, 2013 at 21:47
Please send me the details when scheme will be launched. When is the new scheme coming up ?