GDA Madhuban Bapudham Scheme 2013

The housing and development authority of Ghaziabad, GDA, has announced that soon it is likely to some up with a new scheme comprising of 2bhk and 3bhk residential flats.


This scheme would be held in Madhuban Bapudham in Ghaziabad which is located about 30km from CP, Delhi. Madhuban Bapudham has good infrastructure facilities and most of the public utility services such as park, malls, school and hospital.


Under this housing scheme, GDA will offer around 528 flats to the residents of Ghaziabad. The breakup of the area of the different flats that would be offered in this scheme is as follows -


1. 124 sq meters (192 flats)

2. 127 sq meters (192 flats)

3. 168 sq meters (12 flats)

4. 166 sq meters (64 flats)

5. 170 sq meters (64 flats)

6. 209 sq meters (4 flats)


The lottery draw for GDA Madhuban Bapudham Scheme 2013 is expected to be conducted on Aug 31st 2013.


Also, GDA has decided that it will offer accomodation to the residents on an easy installment basis. Under this, the winners would be required to pay 20% of the total amount within the first 2 months. The remaining 80% of the amount can however be paid in 12 quarterly installments.


The last date of submission of the forms for this scheme is 28th Feb 2013.


In case you have any query regarding this housing scheme, you can fill up the below form and we will get back to you with the latest update on it.


Leave a comment:
Name:
Email ID:
Your comment:
Comments for this URL:
'; echo $row['comment_text'].'

'; $i++; } mysql_close($db); } ?>